Address: 19 Ave. & 54th St. S.
Hours of Operation: Closed 9 p.m. to 7 a.m.
- See future plans to continue redevelop the Tangerine Greenway Concept Plan – See draft
- See future plans for Tomlinson Park See Resolution Memorandum – See Mod. site plan for park
- Multi-use family playground area
- Equipment for children ages 18 months through 12 years old
- Fitness exercise area for adults.
- Lum Atkinson Fields (One softball and one baseball field)
- Batting Cage
- Tot Lot Playground
- One Acre Man-Made Pond with Fountain
- Nature Boardwalk
- Walking Trail
- Tangerine Avenue Parkway
- The Tangerine Greenway is a historic location where the trolley once ran between St. Petersburg and Gulfport.
- 6.2 acres (55th to 49th Street South) with a variety of trees and open grassy areas
© 2017 City of Gulfport, Florida City of Gulfport, Florida is located in Pinellas County.