Bill Payment Options
For Online Utility Bill Payment Options, please read the following:
- We accept Visa, Mastercard, Discover and American Express.
- First time users will be required to register to use the service. Please have your Email Address, Account Number(on your Utility Bill) and last payment amount ready.
- You only need to register once. You may add multiple utility accounts to your registration.
- If your service has been disconnected you must pay your full account balance in order to have the service reconnected.
With Gulfport’s online payment system:
- The payment program is real-time. When you make a payment, it shows up on your account as a pending payment right then!
- Current and prior year account history is available.
- A “Contact Us” link will allow you to email the City.
- You can change your email address/login id quickly and easily.
- You can pay multiple accounts at the same time.
Other Utility Bill Payment Options
Credit Cards – Credit/Debit card payments may be made in person, by phone, or online. We accept Visa, Mastercard, Discover and American Express. A $3.25 convenience fee will be applied when paying by phone.
Direct Debit – Sign up for AutoPay (automatic debits) from your bank account: Gulfport Utilities Direct Debit Form
Be sure to include a voided check, savings deposit slip or have your bank complete the form. You may return the form via our drop box located at City Hall, 2401 53rd Street South, Gulfport FL or scan and email the completed forms to email@example.com.
Mail – Send the bill stub with your check information in the envelope provided with your statement to:
City of Gulfport Utilities Customer Service Department
Gulfport City Hall
2401 53rd Street South
Gulfport, FL 33707
Payment drop box – Deposit a check or money order in our secure payment box. Please enclose your utility stub to ensure accurate payment processing, envelopes are on site to assist you:
Located to the Right of the Front Door, Gulfport City Hall Complex, 2401 53rd Street South