City of Gulfport Public Library is Open
Gulfport Public Library is open with normal business hours. We are committed to the health and well-being of the citizens we serve. The Gulfport Library is open with limited services to the public, observing best practices for the safety of both citizens and staff.
If you have questions please contact library staff at (727) 893-1073 or (727) 893-1074 during normal business hours, Monday – Friday 10:00 AM – 7:00 PM and Saturday 10:00 AM – 4:00 PM.
- Parking lot pickup is available for those who do not wish to enter the building
- You may come into the building, browse the stacks, and take out books
- Computer use is available
- Reference services are available
- Faxing, printing and scanning are available
We are taking several precautionary steps to ensure the safety of the public and staff:
- Staff will wear masks when coming to your car for parking lot pickup
- Limited computer access will be available to maintain social distancing
- The building is open at 50% capacity
- Plexi has been installed as a safety barrier for both patrons and staff
- We have designated waiting areas that are 6 feet apart
- The study room is available with reduced hours
- Programs are primarily virtual; via ZOOM and Facebook Live. Some programs will offer supplies or kits available as “Grab and Go” at the library during regular business hours. In-person programming will slowly be phased in and observe best practices for the safety of both participants and staff.
- We are accepting donations in limited quantities.
- The meeting room will continue to be closed to community groups.
- Additional cleaning procedures have been added.
If you continue to self-isolate and require library services:
Gulfport Public Library awarded 2018 GLBTRT Newlen-Symons Award for Excellence in Serving the GLBT Community
NoveList Plus is a comprehensive readers’ advisory. With NoveList Plus, you can find titles, articles, and lists for both your fiction and nonfiction needs.