Address: 4630 29th Ave South, Gulfport, FL 33711
Coordinates: 27′-44′-00″ North 82′-42′-00″ West City of Gulfport Events
Gulfport Municipal Marina lies on approximately eleven (11) acres of land and approximately seven and one half (7.5) acres of water. Marina property is surrounded by mostly residential single family homes. The marina basin is enclosed with a concrete seawall and provides one hundred ninety two (192) wet slips open to the public. The marina includes twenty five (25) dry boat storage spaces, ship store with restrooms and showers, public boat ramp with seventy (70) boat trailer parking spaces, two fueling stations, lighted range markers and guest docking facility.
Clam Bayou is adjacent to the East side of the marina channel. The park offers several fishing docks as well as passive walking trails, dock walk, kayak launch and Osprey nests.
- We now have BRIDGE FREE access to the Gulf of Mexico.
- Easy access to the Intercostal Water Way.
- 250 Wet slips
- 30-50AMP Individual Pump Outs
- Monthly & Transient Rentals
- Launching Ramp
- Kayak Launch and Storage
- Extremely Well Protected Basin
- Marine Supplies
- Public Pump Outs
- Live and Frozen Bait
- Fishing Tackle
- Gas & Diesel
- Snacks & Drinks
With Dockwa, you can easily find destinations to tie up for your old wooden sailboat or brand new cabin cruiser. Please click the logo button below for the listing details and what you’ll find at the Gulfport Marina!
Dockwa is the quickest way to explore, reserve, and pay for marina reservations. Tap. Book. Dock.
- Request a dock or mooring using the app and get confirmation within minutes. On-demand service means no long waits and more trips!
- Book same day, nightly, or multi-day trips in advance or last minute. Dockwa allows boaters to enjoy more days on the water by accommodating all types of reservation requests.
- Compare rates, amenities, and services for different marinas and get fare quotes in the app. Add a credit card to your secure account so you never need cash on hand.
- Set your check-in and check-out times, berth type, electric requirements and vessel of choice for a simple booking process.
A new way to book at the top boating destinations on the East Coast!
|Winter Hours||Summer Hours|
|Monday to Thursday:||8:00am to 5:00pm||Monday to Thursday:||8:00am to 5:00pm|
|Friday to Sunday:||7:00am to 5:30pm||Friday to Sunday:||7:00am to 6:30pm|
|Holidays:||7:00am to 5:30pm||Holidays:||7:00am to 6:30pm|
The Gulfport Marina Ship Store is open seven (7) days a week, three hundred sixty three (363) days a year. The ship store contains the office of the Harbormaster and marina staff. The ship store provides drinks, sandwiches, snacks, marine supplies, live and frozen bait and full compliments of tackle. There are two restroom facilities with showers. The ship store transmits free internet access to all marina patrons and guest docking facilities. Two public pump-out stations are located on site adjacent to the fuel dock. On average the marina pumps outs over seven hundred (700) vessels per year disposing of twenty thousand (20,000) gallons of sewage annually.
The marina’s fueling capacity is ten thousand five hundred (10,500) gallons of mid grade gasoline and twelve thousand five hundred (12,500) gallons of dyed diesel fuel. The ship store has two fueling station with gas and diesel at each fuel dispenser. The marina boasts one hundred forty feet of floating fuel dock. The marina pumped this fiscal year one hundred twenty two thousand nine hundred (122,900) gallons of mid grade gas and seventy thousand (70,000) gallons of diesel fuel. Marina staff assisted in the fueling of four thousand eight hundred thirty one (4,000) vessels.