GULFPORT RECREATION CENTER
5730 SHORE BLVD. S.
GULFPORT, FL 33707
Welcome to “your” Recreation Center. This calendar is designed to inform you of the many activities that are offered for a variety of ages. Changes may occur with canceling or adding special programs. At this time, our calendar revolves around the School Year Child Care Program. Generally, the School Year Child Care Program is Monday through Friday, 3:15 – 5:30 p.m. with extended care available until 6 p.m. The Recreation Center’s activities are based on available space. Please call the number above for information concerning any of the activities listed. Thank you.
- Currently accepting registrations for residents and non-residents
- Hours of registration are Monday – Friday from 9 a.m. – 5p.m.
- Quality summer care (Completed K – age l4)
- Affordable price/payment options
- Recreation, social, creative activities, nutritious afternoon snack
great field trips and guest speakers
Tot Time Program (2022-2023)
- Preschool, hands-on activities
- Ages 3-5
- Pupil/teacher ratio: 10 to 1
- Positive learning experiences
- Gardening, field trips & guest speakers
Call for monthly fees
Teen Night Program 2022-2023
- Mon., Wed., & Fri., 6-9 p.m.
- REG: $3 RES/$6 NON-RES (Additional fees for field trips)
- Field trip nights may end later
- Parent MUST accompany teen at registration
- Gymnasium & gameroom activities, field trips & cooking projects
- Meet new friends and socialize
Marivel Gutierrez, Recreation Supervisor
Jami Rowell, Recreation Coordinator
Alton Hooker, Staff Assistant II
Jessica McKinney, Preschool Teacher