Recreation Center Monthly Calendar
GULFPORT RECREATION CENTER
5730 SHORE BLVD. S.
GULFPORT, FL 33707
Welcome to “your” Recreation Center. This calendar is designed to inform you of the many activities that are offered for a variety of ages. Changes may occur with canceling or adding special programs. At this time, our calendar revolves around the School Year Child Care Program. Generally, the School Year Child Care Program is Monday through Friday, 3:15–5:30 p.m. with extended care available until 6 p.m. The Recreation Center’s activities are based on available space. Please call the number above for information concerning any of the activities listed. Thank you.
School Year Child Care (2019-2020)
- Quality after school care (Grades K & up)In-service days/holiday breaks
- Affordable price/payment options
- Recreation, social, creative activities
- Nutritious snacks
- Transportation from local area schools
- Licensed by the Pinellas County License Board and the Early Learning Coalition of Pinellas County, Inc.
Call for program fees
Tot Time & VPK (2020-2021)
- Preschool, hands-on activities
- Ages 3-5
- Pupil/teacher ratio: 10 to 1
- Positive learning experiences
- Gardening, field trips & guest speakers
Call for monthly fees
Teen Night (2020-2021)
- Gymnasium and Game room activities
- Monthly Field trips & Cooking Projects
- Meet new friends and socialize
- Mon., Wed., & Fri., 6-9 p.m.
- REG: $3 RES/$25 NON-RES
- Additional fees for field trips
- (Field trip nights may end later)
- Parent MUST accompany teen at registration