Beach Waterfront Complex
Address: 5500 – 5800 on Shore Blvd. S.
Hours of Operation: 4:00 a.m. – midnight (No signs posted)
This open beach recreation area on beautiful Boca Ciega Bay, is located on Shore Boulevard South between 54th street and 58th Street. The beach is conveniently located near shops and restaurants. Come out and enjoy some time in the sun. Whether you wish to relax, play bocce ball or volleyball, walk the trail, use the playgrounds, or listen to music in the afternoon; enjoy all of the amenities available to you at the Gulfport Beach Waterfront Complex.
- Maintained sand beach of 6.8 acres
- Free parking on street
- Mobi-Mat (non-slip and traffic resistant access for all wheelchairs, strollers and pedestrians)
- Sheltered bus stop
- Fenced playground
- Pavilion for events, music and dancing
- Restrooms and public phones
- Michael J. Yakes Recreation Complex
- Walter and Bert Williams Fishing Pier
- Veteran’s Park
Availability of Recreational Rental Areas
Please contact the Gulfport Recreation Center at (727) 893-1068 for more information.