Recreation Center Classes / Activities
If you are an instructor and are interested in teaching classes at The Gulfport Recreation Center, please contact John Lapham at 727-893-1079 or JLapham@mygulfport.us
All fees are to be paid to the front desk. There is a $3.25 convenience fee for each credit card transaction. Also, a new Class – Program Registration Card must be filled out September of each year
The City of Gulfport requires face coverings in all City facilities. Free facemasks are available at the Gulfport Casino every weekday, 1-8 p.m., and at the Neighborhood Center 8 a.m. – 3 p.m. every weekday. Call 893-1000 or visit www.mygulfport.us/covid-19/ for more information.
- Ballet / Tap: Wed., September 9th, 6:30-7:30 p.m. for ages 3-6 and 7:30-8:30 p.m. for ages 7-16. $35/month plus $15 yearly registration. Call Lisa at 727-742-2594.
- Essential Oils made easy: Thurs., November 19th, 6:30 p.m. $10/class. Call Jennifer at 813-263-3919.
- Tennis: Tues., 6 p.m. for adults and Fri., 5 p.m. for Kids. $10/class. Lessons @ Chase Park, 28th Ave & 53rd St. S. *Adult & private lessons also available. Call Jack at 727-280-4276.
- Walking Club (RETURN DATE TBD): Fri., 8:45 a.m.-12:30 p.m. $3/walk. Call John at 727-893-1079.
- Watercolor with Patsi (RETURN DATE TBD): Thurs., 9:30-11:45 a.m. $55/month or $16/class. Call Patsi at 727-501-3559.
- Youth Hip Hop: Fri. September 11th,, 6:30-7:30 p.m. for ages 6-8 and 7:30 to 8:30 p.m. ages 9 to 16. $35/month. Call Lisa 727-742-2594.
- Zumba (RETURNS IN OCTOBER): Thur., 6:00-7:00 p.m. $20/month or $6/class. Call Magda at 727-214-7868.
ANNUAL REGISTRATION: $3 RES. / $25 NON-RES.
Game Room: Mon., Wed. & Fri. 9:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
Pickle Ball: Limit to groups of 10 at a time. Sign up for 1-hour time slot.
Mon., 9:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m. For Intermediate & Advanced Players
Tues., 9:00 a.m. – 1 p.m. for Beginners ONLY
Tues., 7:30 – 8:30 p.m. for All Levels of Play
Thurs., 9:00 a.m. – 1 p.m. for All Levels of Play
Table Tennis: Tue. & Thurs., 9:00 a.m. – 1 p.m.
Adult Basketball: Wed., 9:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m. and Thurs., 7:30 – 8:30 p.m.