Address: Shore Blvd. S. and 54th St. S.
Hours of Operation: Open 24 hours
Williams Pier is located at the intersection of 54th Street South and Shore Boulevard in Gulfport. The first in a series of piers was built in 1907. The latest pier was recently renovated, and a dedication to Bert and Walter Williams was held in June 2001. Bert and Walter Williams, a father and son, were instrumental in the development of Gulfport, serving as city officials for a combined tenure of over twenty-seven years.
Features of the pier:
– 521-foot extension into Boca Ciega Bay providing access to fishing in deeper waters
– Free admission
– Exterior lighting
– Fish cleaning table